Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hippie's Song

I didn't know what to write. I wrote about 5 paragraphs worth of blog twice but thought it was all stupidity- I guess I'm not really much in the mood. tomorrow perhaps?
Here's old shit.
Whenever I've got writers block I'll just post some of my old notes from my phone and call it
"Silent Synapses" because I like tags like I like my nipples- long and confusing.
So if you want to read any of my old shit just search that tag.
Cock.

Still not sure why I'm speaking as if I am talking to an audience. This is mostly for myself so I can get my shit together, Tyrone, and have my ideas all in one place.

Here it goes- I'll use a somewhat old one from back in the day...

November 18, 2012 8:23PM
Directly From Lynn's Android

For Hippie after our reunion
(Don't actually show her this, she'll think you're gay)

[Verse 1]

Not feelin that great
Even after this day
That i spent laughin the time away
I could sit here and pout
But I Know all about
That life of watching it all fade away

[Verse 2]
I'm not sure exactly  why
But yet I am aware of time passing by
Feeling the old things come and go
Will it stay forever, i don't know
The change, I'm not sure how to adapt
Not Even the evelutionary success could explain that

[Rapping]
But I coul tell you the world's weighing her down
I could tell you that I am witnessing a part of her drown
But not like before
The friend I had who gone through so much shit
Will never know this song's about her and that i won't quit
The only one I would live up for, stand up straight, you can't ignore
The shit we had the shit we did
Watching her fit in
Is like a change,
you call it growing up, i call it being the same
I call it shedding a tear for the inwardly deceased
Of conformity, just a hollow body up for lease
by the next hit from the bong, her only escape
A spark and a shot to see past the bars to the landscape
To see her only venue
To see her only thought
To see the way she had turned
Had only brought
Another sense of loss even within myself
Seem to die and fade, a sense of growing up dwellt
I had realized it was us,
Allowing ourselves to grow up
But the definition of such
Isn't very much
But just seeing the lines and not seeing past them
By dismissing the thought that maybe Atlantis is there
Or maybe that the idea to see the cycle of life just a square
To have faith in beleiving we're not so clean-cut
that maybe statistics
Are bullshit balastics
That maybe our life
Doesn't mean growing-up
It means living-up
To our goals and dreams
And all these capitalist classes inbetween
Are being told where to stand
Our limits, our brands
Not beleiving the idea of chance
To watch one be against something so strong
But yet go along
Makes me cry and wonder why and how
To turn this around
But i speak this sad story and I hear my own sound
I gaze at this tragic tale and i see my own refletion
She's not the only one conforming to this dimention

[Final Verse]
I look at my mind
Now i see why
How come I can't leave the past behind
But I need to hold on
Because the future is wrong
And I will never let this pattern unwind
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment